Job Title: Advertising Services Manager (fixed-term)
Location: Central Bristol
Start date: January 2013
Contract: Duration: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advertising Services Manager to manage the Advertising Services team.
About the role:
Advertising Services Manager manages the Advertising Services team who are
an after sales customer service dedicated to the processing and production of advertising for both print and digital media. The role will require managing the day-to-day activities of the team, the flow of work, customer satisfaction and retention, interdepartmental relationships, and the development of the team both as individuals and as a department.
• Lead a team of Advertising Designers and Co-ordinators
• Organise, monitor, prioritise workloads across the team
• Scope out, design and implement Ad Services procedures and workflows
• Play a pivotal role in the development activity on IT systems used by the team
• Ensure relationships and communication channels are clear and effective between departments and our clients, and troubleshoot where necessary
• Foster and develop the teams’ skills as individuals and as a group.
• Represent the team across internal and external events and meetings
Skills and experience required:
• Proven people management and team leadership skills
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to prioritise both personal and the teams workloads
• Project management
• Highly IT literate with an interest in system architecture and database systems
• Experienced in problem solving, trouble shooting and negotiating situations.
• Proactive in using initiative and have a flexible approach to situations when required
• Excellent administrative, written, verbal and communication skills with an exacting eye for detail
• 20-22 days holiday plus your birthday and Christmas
• Contributory pension scheme
• Optician scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Corporate gym membership discount
• Interest free bike loan
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Sabbatical after 5 years’ service
• Summer and Christmas parties
• Employee recognition awards
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter detailing why you would be suitable for this role along with recent examples of your work to email@example.com by 10th December 2012. Please quote the job reference in the subject line: JID 64.
For more information please visit our websites.